Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tagged?

OK, I've been tagged. I guess that means to share 7 lesser known facts about myself. Hummm, I wonder if there are 7!!:-)

1. As much as everyone knows that I love coffee with french vanilla creamer in it, I usually only drink 1 cup a day. If I pour the second cup I usually don't make it through it. The exceptions being great with friends and exciting conversation or a wonderful too rich dessert!

2. While I read tons and piles, and even heaps (my husband would say) of Christian romance books, my very favorite author is John Grisham. I wish he could just be a writing machine and produce a book every year!

3. I take medicine for high blood pressure. A very boring fact, eh?

4. My parents divoriced when I was 9 and remarried when I was 38. Oops, now you know that I'm over 38! I know you're shocked!

5. Related to #4, I have a half brother. That means I am #2 of a family of 7. 4 boys and 3 girls.

6. I am a 3rd generation nurse. My mother is an LPN as was her mother. I declared one day ( around summer 1976) that I would NEVER be a nurse!! She said "you'll see!" I graduated from nursing school in May 1996.

7. Probably the least known fact about me is that I like rock music. I like all of it but usually curtail my listening to Christian music. My favorite CD right now is Toby Mac's "Portable Sounds" Don't listen!! It's rock!

2 comments:

sankey family said...

I enjoyed your 7 facts....I knew some of them already. I'm with you on that cup of coffee - makes for good conversation while the boys play, doesn't it?
Miss you,
Melodie

tacomom said...

Hey, Julie! Nice to see you in blog land! I am Sara, wife of Tony Derscheid. I'll forward this link to Betty in case she doesn't know you're out here. She might want to take a peek at what's happenin' with ya'll now and then :)