Saturday, October 27, 2007

Catch up

We have been a busy family. Caleb packed up and went to Youth Challenge this week. That left me with out a babysitter. I packed Daniel up and sent him to Cincinnati to my friend's house for the night. I had to go get him on Friday. Of course, I had to stop by our house in Middletown to see if it was standing. I sure am praying that house sells soon.
So Daniel got lots of priveledges when big brother is out of the way. He talked his dad into taking the boat out on the water. Does it look like they are having fun? Well let me tell ya, I was having fun. I had the whole day to myself while they were doing all this. It was cold out there for them, but their smiles were warm!
By the way, I'm impressed that this photo was taken with Chris's cell phone. His phone takes good pictures.

3 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

We'll help you pray! We saw you at church today!!! Well, on your missions trip.

Tamra said...

Didn't you know you are a celebrity? You might need to contact John Parker for royalties. ha

Grammy said...

Hey there,
So good to read and keep up on all the fun, embarassing, and good times at your place. Also love the new addition.
Stop in when you are in Middletown,

love ya
Betty