Friday, October 12, 2007

Daniel is sick!




Caleb and Daniel were home alone Thursday evening. Chris had a run to make to Pontiac, MI to pick up some people. I was working in the ER. Caleb called and said Daniel was all swollen up and itchy. Chris delayed his trip to come home to look at him and called me. I left work and came home. He was totally broke out in hives. Being the good nurse that I am I went immedialely to CVS and bought him some Benedryl and gave him some. 3 hours later he was doing the same. So, we had a little ER visit of our own.




Since, he has broken out at least every 6 hours even with the medication. He has had almost 100mgs of Benedryl in about a 12 hour period. I should give him more, but am waiting on our Dr. visit this afternoon. He won't let me show his chest and back but they look really awful.






2 comments:

sankey family said...

Poor kid - that is terrible. What did the doc say?

The Millard Family said...

Today the Dr. said "He's allergic to something. We don't know what. Keep giving him Benedryl, Prednisone, and keep the Epi-pen near by"