Friday, June 13, 2008

Kidz Adventure 2008

Bible Bowl Questions

Boys Craft time. (They made airplanes)

Chiann


Rachel




Heidi



Daniel



Wow, have we ever had fun this week. I took Daniel and 3 other girls Chiann, Rachel and Heidi, from our church to Kidz Adventure 2008. It was a kids camp held on our own Beulah Grove Camp Grounds. There were 55 kids there and we had great fun! This camp is put on by Appalachia Youth Ministries. This ministry is headed by Bro. Mac (McCrary) and his son Bro. Ray McCrary. They do a wonderful job. It was a camp for kids 7 - 11 years old. What brave souls to take on kids of that age!
I was asked to be one of the camp medical personnel so I was there in that capacity. Another girl from our church, Yvonne Miller, a mom of one of the other kids that went, was there with us also. We also enjoyed being with some of our friends from Franklin.



2 comments:

Becky said...

It sounds like you all had fun. I was trying to get a hold of Yvonne to see how things went, but no such luck.

Becky said...

Wow--you spent 2 weeks in a row at camp!! It was nice to see you last week. I guess I didn't see your oldest there because I was surprised to see that he is taller than Chris in that picture!