Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day Off

Today was a day off work for me. I worked quite hard here at home and then off to the pool with the boys for an hour. That was so fun. My kids swim well, so I just turned on the iPod and lay back to sleep in the sun for a few. It was great.

One thing of note...Our house was shown today to a return couple. They saw it Monday and wanted to come back today. Please, Pleae pray that they just feel as though they can not live without that house. We really need them to take it off our hands.

Later..Blessings to you my friends.

3 comments:

Michele said...

We will be praying!

Katie and the boys said...

Good luck! I missed seeingyou at camp too!!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Hey, Julie!!!! Found you!!! I'm praying that you're next post will say, "SOLD!!!"

Julie