Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What New Here!


There's not much new at the Millard house. Just doing winter things. Caleb has been taking guitar lessons and he really enjoys them. He has learned 3 strings and 8 notes! Whew hew!! His favorite song right now it Aura Lee. We all love hearing him!
Oh by the way, I should let you know that at the tender young age of 13 I found a gray hair in Caleb's head. I pulled one, but there is another one. He said, "Aw Mom!! Am I gunna look like you?" I told him No, he would probably look like Uncle Mark, my brother. And so the circle of life in the gene pool is continuing!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

It was nice to see you on Friday, if only for a few minutes! Keep up the good work on the guitar, Caleb!

Holdens said...

Way to go on the guitar...keep up with the practicing!!