Monday, July 28, 2008

A great Day

Last week was kind of a strange week for our family. Caleb went to Youth Camp and hence my babysitter was gone so...we had Daniel go spend the week with Chris's mom in Lebanon, OH. A ten year old in a retirement community for a week! Wrap your head around that! I lectured him for days about moving slowly around wheelchairs and walkers and speaking up when talking to the people. They all just love him because whether they can hear him or not, he loves to talk to anyone of them.


Well, all that said, it means Chris and I had the house to ourselves. I worked most of the time, but on Friday I didn't have to work. Chris's airplane was in S. Carolina getting some work done on it and he needed to rent a car and drive down there and fly it back.



Friday morning we left at 6:30am and headed down interstate 77. I have never driven on that interstate that I know of. It was beautiful. For 10 hours it was beautiful.






Road weary, ready for air travel







Everything is running smoothly.




The Heavens declare the Glory of God.

This was the view most of the way home. Causes my heart to lift in praise!

The trip home took one and a half hours. It was smooth! We were able to get home, make connections with Caleb's ride home from Youth Camp and sleep in our own bed that night! I just love living in this century!

2 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

It was nice seeing Caleb at youth camp!!! I can't believe he is a teen-ager now. That makes me feel OLD!!! I have a couple of pictures of him on my blog.

krisanddrew said...

wow, would love to be able to get around like that. Drew would love to be able to fly.