Thursday, April 10, 2008

Catch Up!

It has been so long since I have posted anything on my blog. It is not due to lack of interest, believe me! I read alot of blogs and love to hear and see everything that is happening in the lives of others.

Myself, I have been very busy. I have been out of town a lot working on our house in Middletown to get it to sell. I took lots of really great pictures so I could show off all the neat things, but alas, I left my camera at a friends house and can not retrieve my pictures to show off.

The boys have been enjoying the warm weather. Caleb did an annual cleaning and inspection on their bicycles and they are up and running. They really took a hit over the winter as we did not have a protected place to keep them. We are looking forward to warm mornings and drinking our morning coffee out on the back porch. ummmm! Love that!

New for me is my new Palm Treo! What a great toy. It is my PDA and phone all rolled into one! It is a totally cool toy for those who love electronic toys! I'm more dependent on it than I ever was my phone or PDA! Is that good, or bad? Makes ya wonder, doesn't it?

Must continue on with our school day so that is all the updates so far. Will post pictures as soon as I get back in touch with my camera

Keep writing all I'm reading!
Julie

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Glad you're back! Hope your house sells soon!

sankey family said...

Glad you're blogging again - was wondering about you!
Yes, I remember your family and your pristine bicycles with their perfectly oiled brakes ?? and perfectly pumped up tires and sparkling chrome and plush seats. I also remember throwing our bicycles in the back of our van for bike rides with you guys and feeling like the Beverly Hillbillies riding with royalty...haha..those were great times and my boys still talk about them.

~ Melodie